What’s better than having a preamp that does all of the work for you and has very few knobs to get in the way? Nothing, and I dare you to try to think of something better and put it in the comments! Bet you can’t…. Well Inward Connections have a new 500 series preamp and it looks very easy to use but I could be wrong. This is coming from someone who has slammed his own hand in a car door. I’ll let you be the judge of that.
With a warm and upfront low-end, punchy mid-range and open top end, the Inward Connections Magnum will bring new life to your recording rig. Classic sounding warmth, but with airiness and headroom for days. Magnum offers something different than the old standbys. Extra large tone for your lunchbox!
- Circuitry features two VF600 all discrete amp blocks
- +48VDC phantom power switch
- Phase reverse switch
- -20dB pad switch
- Hi-Z low level line input 1/4″ phone jack for guitars, keyboards and low level instruments
- 12-position rotary trim (5dB per step), 25dB to 80dB selectable range
- Three hi-pass filter selectable switches: 70Hz, 100Hz and 200Hz
- Output level rotary control
- Balanced input and output transformers
- Fits standard 500 series slot configuration, mechanically and electrically
- Powder coating in Gunmetal color
For more info, click HERE.
To buy, go HERE to the Toys R’ Us of the boutique audio industry