Reverbs are a dime a dozen. Everyone makes one, but not everyone has the catalogue of unique plugins Zynaptiq has. ADAPTIVERB holds true to the tradition of Zynaptiq. ADAPTIVERB isn’t a convolution reverb, It’s not an impulse response library. This reverb employs custom techniques that allows the reverb tail to “adapt” to the source material. This plugin is extremely affordable coming in at introductory $149.00, then going up $100.00 to $249.00.
Hannover, August 13th, 2016: Zynaptiq announces the immediate availability of ADAPTIVERB, their new harmonic tracking resynthesis reverb plug-in.
ADAPTIVERB is a revolutionary reflectionsless reverberation plugin. Unlike traditional reflection-based acoustic room modeling, ADAPTIVERB adds perceived depth, harmonic richness, and butter-smooth tails without obscuring the source. Preserving the tonal definition and directness of your mix, it adds “size”, “glue” and “body” – making it perfect for mixing and mastering applications alike.
Powered by ray tracing, source separation, and advances in artificial intelligence, ADAPTIVERB automatically adapts to the input audio like a chameleon, blending with your sounds perfectly, and conforming its reverb tail to the tonality of the input or a user defined set of notes. While exceptionally fast to use, its advanced synthesis, cross-filtering and reverb pitch processing functionality provides ambient artists, film composers and sound designers with exciting new creative options for making evolving drones, organic pads, lush ambient sound scapes, and more.
The key ADAPTIVERB features at a glance:
- Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics.
- Bionic Sustain Resynthesis creates stunningly organic tails, eliminating noisy
components from the input for clear, harmonic results free of graininess.
- Harmonic Contour Filtering (HCF) circuit for removing effect components not in tune
with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or set of notes defined using an on-
- Filtering and pitch quantization based HCF Keyboard modes to conform the effect to a
- HCF Hold mode for creating cross-filtering effects.
- Ray Tracing and Allpass based reverb engines.
- Input Freeze function for creating drones, pads or infinite reverb type sounds.
- Simplify function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of
oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds — without the warbliness.
- Richness parameter for adding octave, fifth or unison interval harmonics into the reverb.
- Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based Air.
- More than 400 presets covering a broad range of effects, including bread-and-butter
reverbs, “invisible” reverbs, instrument-/voice-colored reverbs, cross-filtering,
adaptively filtered delays, and pads/drones that play without input signal.
- MIDI control of all key parameters.
ADAPTIVERB supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, mono-in- stereo-out and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS, VST 2.x, and VST 3 on Mac & Windows.
Zynaptiq GmbH, based in Hannover, Germany, creates audio software based on pattern recognition, source separation, perceptual modelling and other advanced technologies, and is also known for their critically acclaimed UNVEIL, UNFILTER, UNCHIRP, PITCHMAP, MORPH and UNMIX::DRUMS plugins.
ADAPTIVERB is available now from the Zynaptiq website and authorized resellers worldwide. From August 13th to September 30th, 2016, a special time-limited introductory price of USD 149 / EUR 159* is available, after which the regular SRP is USD 249/EUR 269*
* All prices in EUR are quoted inclusive of 19% German VAT
For more information please visit the product website at http://www.zynaptiq.com/adaptiverb