Hey look everyone! IK Multimedia puts the iCing on the iRig…. (yea you’re jealous you didn’t think of that) by releasing the Recorder App for the iRig Mic. Now you can record lectures, spy on enemies, or just record tracks of yourself singing country songs and send them to me.
IK Multimedia launches the iRig Recorder App for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch on the App Store. The app offers professional audio recording that is convenient and easy to use. The iRig Recorder App is an intuitive recording tool featuring editing functions and various export options to fit your audio needs. The app captures podcasts and interviews with the ability to record sounds anywhere
Additionally, the iRig Recorder App has intuitive editing tools to cut, crop or loop your audio. Users can optimize tones for speech or music; clean up background noises; brighten voices for clarity and presence; smooth out vocals in harsh or overly bright recordings; and change the speed of tracks without affecting their pitch. The effects processors in the iRig Recorder app are easy to use and can quickly produce high-quality audio material in seconds.
iRig Recorder features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record.
• The perfect companion to iRig Mic for your podcasts, interviews, concert and field recordings.
• One-touch recording with real-time monitoring.
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings.
• Pitch and time–based effects include changing the speed of your recordings (without affecting pitch) to adapt your content to other media such as audio and video.
• Organize your recordings by creation date and tags with geographic location.
• Eight intelligent effects processors automatically optimize your recordings – no audio knowledge required.
iRig Recorder App is available for $4.99 / €3.99 from the App Store on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch HERE