If you’ve ever worked in recording audio or post production, odds are you have come across iZotope. One of the oldest audio software companies has updated its audio correction tools RX to version 6.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — (April 20, 2017) — iZotope, Inc., makers of award-winning tools for audio production, today released RX 6, the latest update to its flagship audio repair and enhancement software, RX. Built on years of extensive research in advanced digital signal processing and machine learning, RX 6 advances to a level of audio repair that once seemed impossible.
In RX 6, new features and workflows allow users to easily edit, repair and restore musical performances, while post production professionals can find new solutions to some of the once unsolvable issues in post production today.
“RX 6 pushes the envelope of what is possible in audio repair, while introducing tools that fit the needs of everyone, from the home studio artist to post production professionals,” says Gerry Caron, Chief Product Officer of iZotope. “Machine learning is enabling advancements across industries, including audio tech. With RX 6, we are utilizing this technology to address some of the audio industry’s deepest pain points, providing uncompromising quality and dependability to create truly great sound.”
Key Features & Benefits
RX 6 is available in four versions, each equipped with features to meet the needs of a variety of users:
- RX Elements – budget-friendly version of RX featuring Voice De-noise, De-clip, De-click, De-hum plug-ins and the standalone audio editor.
- RX 6 Standard – includes everything in RX 6 Elements, plus additional features including De-bleed, Spectral De-ess, Mouth De-click, Spectral Repair and more.
- RX 6 Advanced – premier version of RX that includes everything in RX 6 Standard plus De-Wind and advanced features made possible through machine learning, like De-rustle and Dialogue Isolate.
- RX Post Production Suite 2 – comprehensive post production toolkit for everything from dialogue editing to mixing and delivering. Post Production Suite 2 includes RX 6 Advanced, Neutron Advanced, RX Loudness Control and Insight, as well as a 1-year all access pass to Groove 3 Video Training and 50 download credits to the Pro Sound Effects Library.
Pricing & Availability
All versions of RX 6 will be available April 20, 2017 at www.izotope.com/rx6, and will be on sale through May 31, 2017.
- RX Elements will be available for $99 USD (reg.$129) and €93 EUR (reg. €122 EUR)
- RX 6 Standard will be available for $299 USD (reg. $399) and €282 EUR (reg. €376 EUR)
- RX 6 Advanced will be available for $799 USD (reg. $1,199) and €752 EUR (reg. €1130 EUR)
- Post Production Suite 2 will be available for $999 USD (reg. 1,499) and €941 EUR (reg. €1,412 EUR)
Upgrade pricing can be found on iZotope’s website, and owners of previous versions of RX and Post Production Suite can find their upgrade coupons in their iZotope accounts. Users can also download a demo of RX 6 by visiting www.izotope.com/rx6-advanced.