Ohhhh look out IK. TC Helicon has released an update to their VoiceJam App. They’ve added some of their features from their pitch correction and hardtune processors. Now you can make that failed attempt at a cover of Imogen Heap’s Hide and Seek or even the far worse cover of the same song by Jason Derulo…. DOUCHE CHILLS!!!!
We’ve done a massive update to VoiceJam, our hit vocal looping Apple iOS app. The update adds many news features including the ability to In-App purchase an emulation of VoiceTone C1 – HardTune & Pitch Correction pedal.
Check out the video on version 1.2 new features:VoiceJam version 1.2 New Features:
– Added In-App Purchase capability for buying pro quality vocal effects, the first available being VoiceTone C1: The infamous HardTune pitch correction effect as well as gender bending emulated from VoiceTone, TC-Helicon’s world renowned line of stompbox effects for singers.
– Shots mode – play your loops like a drum pad
– The coolest input meter ever! – the input audio waveform now turns yellow when you’re getting close to too much level and red when you’re singing too loud!
– Added a loop mixer for non-destructively tweaking the level of each loop.
– Added a High Quality, uncompressed SoundCloud upload option.
– Share An Idea Link: Your feature requests will go directly to TC-Helicon’s development team.
– Added Mic Mute. Sometimes you want to jam on some pre-recorded loops without worrying about what’s coming in on the microphone.
– Reduced likelihood of clipping the input signal.
– Reverse no longer resets undo memory.
– Removed controls from info screen and moved them into the new live performance fly-over.
– Fixes for SoundCloud sharing on old devices.
– Fixes related to performance management.
– Fixes for visual GUI glitches with AudioCopyPaste.
For a limited time, get the In-App purchase at 60% off – that works out to $3.99 | 2.39UK | 2.99 euro (offer expires May 15th). Search the App store from whatever iSh** you own.