Waves is taking its already solid collection of virtual instruments and combining them into one package. With the Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection, instruments range from synth to a digital model of the piano that was used on Adele’s “Hello”.
KNOXVILLE, TN, November 26, 2018 — Waves Audio, a leading provider of audio processing solutions, is now shipping the Waves Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection, which contains Waves’ expanding line of virtual instruments, including the just released Flow Motion FM Synth, combining the best elements of FM (frequency modulation) and analog-style subtractive synthesis in one powerful instrument. The Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection includes ten premium instruments perfect for the studio or live: legendary acoustic & electric pianos, stunningly realistic-sounding bass and cutting-edge synthesizers, putting these versatile sounds at your fingertips. Whether you are a producer, composer, songwriter, beatmaker or professional musician, when inspiration hits you, this collection serves you a hand-picked palette of classic keyboard instruments, innovative synths and moving bass sounds.The Inspire Instruments Collection includes:
- Grand Rhapsody Piano: Faithful model of the majestic Fazioli F228 grand piano housed at London’s Metropolis Studios – the very piano played on GRAMMY®-winning hits such as Adele’s “Hello.”
- Electric 88 Piano: “Top of the class for Fender Rhodes VIs,” with all the soul-moving sweetness and character of the original vintage 88-key instrument.
- Electric 200 Piano: Meticulously sampled from an original 200A-model to deliver that classic Wurly sound.
- Electric Grand 80 Piano: The era-defining polish and brilliant tones of the original hybrid electric-acoustic CP-80 model piano.
- Clavinet: One of the funkiest keyboards ever created – the D6-model Clavinet, delivering the percussive playability, feel and expression of the original funkified icon.
- Flow Motion FM Synth: Hybrid FM synth with an intuitive graphic modulation matrix, rich presets, and an innovative snapshot sequencer for endless sound design capabilities.
- Element 2.0 Virtual Analog Synth: Analog-style polyphonic synth designed to deliver the warmth and depth of hardware synth classics.
- Codex Wavetable Synth: Cutting-edge polyphonic wavetable synthesizer designed to create sounds that range from warm acoustic and analog emulations to never-before-heard intricate and evolving textures.
- Morphoder: The classic sound of the original Vocoder synthesizer for classic robotic vocal effects.
- Bass Slapper: The most elaborate and realistic-sounding slap bass virtual instrument ever created, letting you pull off the nuances of a seasoned bass player right on your keyboard.Instrument Collection features:
- 10 state-of-the-art virtual instruments
- Cutting-edge synths, legendary pianos and keys, bass sounds & more
- Can be used as plugins or standalone instruments
- NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
- High-definition & Standard sample libraries available
Price: (intro) $299 (regular) $699
To learn more, visit http://www.waves.com/bundles/inspire-virtual-instruments-collection.